Preparing Students for Their Future
1. The Center ISD School Board shall consist of seven (7) members. The Board shall be elected for four (4) year terms, with elections being held biennially.
2. All residents living within the Center Independent School District and who meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Board Policy BBA (Legal) may run for a position on the Center ISD school board.
3. Current Board Members four (4) year term expiration:
MATTHEW METTAUER - (President) ~ 2020 ---- ALLISON JOHNSON - (Vice President) ~ 2020
CASEY LOUT - (SEC'Y) ~ 2020 ---- JOHN H. HALLOWAY ~ 2020 ---- DEUCE WULF ~ 2020
DAPHNE LAROCK ~ 2022 ---- TRACI WILLOUGHBY ~ 2022
1. A candidate application can be picked up at CISD ADMINISTRATION OFFICES located at 107 PR 605, Center, TX 75935
2. EARLY VOTING is held at the SHELBY COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE located at 124 Austin Street, Center, TX 75935
Center Independent School District
P.O. Box 1689 | 107 PR 605 | Center, Texas 75935
Business Hours Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 4:30PM
The Center Independent School District, as an equal opportunity educational provider and employer, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and/or age in educational programs or activities that it operates or in employment decisions. The District is required by Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, as well as Board policy not to discriminate in such a manner.
Copyright © Center Independent School District 2017. All rights reserved.